Jennifer Burningham, Owner
Right Track Health and Fitness & CPT
Jennifer has been working in the health and fitness field since 2000. She is accomplished in working with clients who have the following goals:
- To lose more than 30 pounds
- To regain a healthy lifestyle after long setbacks
- To recover from injuries (especially knee, hip and back)
- To assist in chronic pain therapy allowing the individual to move with less pain
- Incorporating exercise and good eating habits into
To learn more go to Jennifer's resume.
To schedule a complimentary consult with Jennifer, email.
Jim Owens, CPT
Jim has over 8 years of experience as a Personal Trainer, Group Class Instructor and Weight Loss Coach.
He specializes in the following:
- Individual, partner, and small group training
- Exercise and meal program designs
- Home gym designs
- Personalized stretching routines
- Individual and group presentations on implementation of good dietary habits and appropriate levels of exercise to accomplish your goals.
- Corporate on-site training
- Core based exercises designed to safely move all muscles groups through full range of motion.
To schedule a complimentary consult with Jim, email
John Ferronato, CPT
John's goal as a trainer is to assist others in getting a better grasp on their personal health.
His strengths and focus areas are:
-Working with clients who are new or returning to working out
-Working with clients who are looking to stay active and healthy in everyday life
-Improving the functional movement of the body – ranging from basic balance improvement up to getting ready for competitive sports season.
John is certified by NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine) as well as TRX Certified with Group Fitness (GFT), Functional (FTC), and Suspension (SFT) training and has his
Bachelor's degree in Business Management.
To schedule a complimentary consult with John, email
Amanda Eyerly, CPT
Amanda’s focus as a trainer is on assisting people in implementing lifestyle changes leading to better health and quality of life. She works with clients who have the following goals:
-To begin or get back into fitness
-To lose significant weight
-To be a healthier version of themselves
-To build healthier behaviors into their lives
-To manage chronic pain
Amanda is certified by the American Council on Exercise (ACE). She has also lost 25lbs and kept it off while managing chronic pain through lifestyle changes and exercise.
To schedule a complimentary consult with Amanda, email